Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

5000+ Views!

This is an honor! My goal is half completed! I want 10000 views ... Thanks everyone for looking at my pictures, my writing, my Blog. I will  keep posting the things I've done, the experiences and of course, the pictures! ... I'm also going to tell about my next plans... My time in the Middle of the US (which is actually consider the West) is coming to an end. Sunday evening, I'm heading East to New York City, Boston, Philly and Washington D.C.  (I have 1 month and a few to complete all those 4 big and massive cities). I'll spent more time in NYC though. I have heard that it is Amazing! (Woody Allen loves it, I guess he has a good reason!).

Esto es un honor! Mi meta ha sido medio completada! Quiero 1000 visitas. ... Gracias a todos por ver mis imagenes, mis escritos, mi Blog. Voy a seguir poniendo las cosas que he hecho, las experiencias, y por supuesto, las imagenes! ... Además, voy a contar mis siguientes planes. Mi tiempo en la mitad de USA (Que es considerado el Oeste) esta llegando a su fin. El Domingo en la noche, me estaré dirigiendo hacia New York City, Boston, Philly and Washington D.C (Tengo un mes y unos cuantos dias para completar esas grandes ciudades). Sin embargo pasaré mas tiempo en NYC. He escuchado que es maravilloso! (Woody  Allen lo ama, supongo que tiene buenos motivos!).


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario