Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Hitchhiking with Good luck!

(It wasn't as hot as the desert!) ... (No estaba tan caliente como el desierto!)

About a week ago, my mood and energy had been down until I woke up 2 days ago and started to hit the road... Just after finishing the Rim to Rim trail and stayed in the camp for a for four days I was dizzy and... it is hard to say this but... maybe... I little bit... homesick! ... However, after that and after organize some things, I put the bag on my shoulders again and my bad karma and those homesick feelings disappeared  right away!... On the road I ran into 3 wonderful people... Just like the other time and the next ones to come, I'm gonna talk about the drivers.

The "Grand Canyon" girl: Just the day before starting to hitchhike... I asked randomly "who want to take me outside the park"... She said... "Me"... She was a therapist of children who where punished and beaten by their parents. She was tired of his job and went to the grand canyon to live in peace for a while.

The "good guy" Andrew: In the 89 road in a really nice car, Andrew a biologist and traveler from Phoenix picked me up... Awesome guy, friendly and talk able... His history touch me really hard but It would remain in my mind... He also hiked and kayaked all the grand Canyon. He's going to Tibet in about 6 day for 2 months, cool ah? .... It was nice to meet you! hope to back pack one of this days with you.

The "South-american-french" Julien: Andrew left me in the 160 intersection (It was hot there) but lucky for me (I'm just gonna say it every entree), about 1 minute later, Julien picked me up! Really nice guy, loves south america and chile, wine expert and a traveler ... I've been with him 2 days and we have been in a lot of places (National Monument Valley, Arches and Moab) and we have had so much fun too ... After this he is going to Australia, Asia and Russia, cool ha?


(Utah and Arizona kind of roads) ... (Calles de Arizona y Utah)

Hace una semana mas o menos, tuvé un un animo y una energía un poco bajas, hasta que me desperté  hace 2 días y empecé a andar... Justo después de terminar la trocha de Borde a Borde y quedarme en el campamento por unos días, estuve mareado y.. es duro decir esto... pero... de pronto...  con un poco... de... Ganas de Casa! ... Sin embargo, luego de esos días y de organizar un par de cosas, puse mi morral en los hombros otra vez y mi mal karma y esos sentimientos de nostalgia desaparecieron ahí mismo! ... en la carretera me topé con 3 maravillosas personas... Justo como la otra vez y las próximas en venir, voy a hablar acerca de los conductores.

La chica del "Gran Cañón:  Justo antes de empezar a hitchhikear... Pregunte al azar "Alguien me puede sacar del parque?"... Ella dijo... "Yo"... Ella era terapeuta de niños que eran maltratados y golpeados por sus padres. Ella estaba cansada de el trabajo y se fue al gran canon a vivir en paz por un tiempo.

El "Buen tipo" Andrew: En la 89, con un buen carro, Andrew un biólogo y mochilero de Phoenix me recogió... Muy bacan, amable y conversador... Su historia me toco bastante fuerte pero se quedara conmigo... Además el camino y ando en ka-yak todo e Cañón del Colorado. El se va a ir a el Tibet en unos 6 días por 2 meses, brutal ha? ... Fue un gusto conocerte! Espero que mochileros un día de estos.

El "Sudamericano- Francés" Julien: Andrew me dejó en la intersección de la 160 (Estaba caliente!) pero por suerte para mi (voy a decir esto en cada entrada), después de  minuto después, Julien me recogió! Muy buen tipo, ama Sudamerica y Chile, experto en vino y viajero. He estado con el 2 días y hemos estado en muchos sitios (Monument Valley, Arches y Moab)... Luego de esto el se va a Australia, Asia y Rusia, bacano no?

(A classy!) ... (Un clásico!)

Right now, I'm in Moab Utah... I've been traveling with Julien (the last guy who picked me up) for 3 days. Tomorrow our paths will separate. I have been in Monument Valley and Arches National Park and camping close to the Colorado river... Thanks for picked me up and be part of my adventure. Let's travel sometimes!

I will put much more entries about those places and and experience. Beautiful places!

Ahora mismo, estoy en Moab, Utah... He estado viajando con Julien (el ultimo que me recogió) por 3 días. Mañana nuestros caminos se separaran. He estado en Monument Valley, Arches y acampando cerca al rió Colorado... Gracias por recogerme y ser parte de mi aventura.

Pondré muchas mas entradas de esos lugares y experiencias. Bellos lugares!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario