Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

martes, 19 de junio de 2012

Trying to get to Boulder #1.

I'm now in Boulder, Colorado. The next entries talk about what happened from Monument Valley to Boulder. Lots of things to tell... Just wait for them!

Ahora mismo estoy en Boulder, Colorado. La proximas entradas hablan de lo que pasó desde Monument Valley hasta Boulder... Mucho para contar... Solo esperen por ellas! 



(Hitchhiking in Colorado... That was close to the campground)
(Echando dedo en Colorado... Esto estaba cerca del campamento)

After finishing Mt. Wilson in the San Juan Rockies, Vincent drop me off on the road. I started to hitchhike again. I was tired, thirsty, hungry and sleepy. Lucky for me (I said it again!) someone picked me up in about 15 minutes. They dropped me off in a small town called Montrose. Everything were closed but a Burger King were open... I had a Whopper. My vegetarianism ended there... I realized that sometimes when you are traveling the rules have to be broken! After eating, I kept hitchhiking. It was night already and I was really sleepy but... Lucky for me (Again!) a couple picked me up and invited me to stay in their campground (What are the odds?). I spent the night there (it was located up in the woods, Thanks!). Then, I started to Hitchhiked again and 3 guys in a RV picked me up and left me in a gas station close to the highway I had to take.

Drivers Profiles:

Vincent: Awesome guy, really interested in plants and conservation. Good mountaineering... Nice to meet some young people too! Also we had some really interested talk about his trip to Colombia and Ecuador.

Unknown: After Vincent. 2 people picked me up. They didn't ask anything about me, it was a quite ride. They drop me off in Montrose.

The Campground Couple: Originally from Boulder. Just like my family, they are trying to make a successful touristic business. For them, it is a Campground. Awesome people! Thanks for made me feel like at home.

Three Musketeers: Tree guys. Father, son, and son's friend... Nice people. They invited me to drink something in a Cantina.


Después de terminar el Mt. Wilson en las Rocosas de San Juan, Vincent me dejo en la carretera. Empecé a echar dedo otra vez. Estaba cansado, sediento, con hambre y con ganas de dormir. Por suerte para mi (Lo dije otra vez!) alguien me recogió en unos 15 minutos. Ellos me dejaron en un pueblo llamado Montrose. Casi todo estaba cerrado pero un Burger King estaba abierto... Me comí una hamburguesa. Mi vegetarianismo terminó allí... ME di cuenta que algunas veces cundo uno esta viajando las reglas se tienen que romper! Después de comer, seguí hitchhikiando. Estaba de noche y teni mucho mucho sueño pero... Por suerte para mi (Otra vez!) una pareja me recogió y me invitaron a quedarme en su campamento (cuales son los chances de eso?). Pase la noche allá. Al otro día, empecé a echar dedo otra vez y 3 personas me recogieron en una RV y me dejaron en una bomba cerca de una autopista que tenia que coger...

Perfiles de Conductores:

Vincent: Un pelado muy bacano, muy interesado en plantas y conservación. Buen escalador... Bueno conocer otras personas jóvenes también! Además tuvimos bastantes conversaciones interesantes acerca de su viaje a Colombia y Ecuador.

Desconocidos: Después de Vincent, 2 personas me recogieron. No me preguntaron nada, fue un ride silencioso. Ellos me dejaron en Montrose.

La pareja del Campamento: Originalmente de Boulder. Ellos están tratando de hacer un negocio en el área turística. En su caso es un Campamento. Gracias por hacerme sentir como en casa.

Tres Mosqueteros: Tres hombres, Papa, hijo y amigo del hijo... Buenas personas. Me invitaron a tomar algo en una Cantina.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario