Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

sábado, 23 de junio de 2012

What I've Done in Boulder.

(This Pic explain how great boulder is! A creek in the middle of the city where you can swim and chill out!)
(Esta foto explica cuan brutal Boulder es! Un rio en la mitad de la ciudad donde uno puede nadar y pasar el rato!)

(Running in the Boulder Creek Path with Emory)
(Corriendo en el Camino del Rio con Emory)

In the last entree I already told how great Boulder is... Now, I'm gonna tell how am I absorbing that greatness!... I also already told everyone that I'm staying in a Couch Surfer house. The guy's name is Thomas  and he has been really kind with me (He left me stay for about 2 weeks!). He also has 7 bikes and he is a marathon runner...  I lend one of his bikes and I started to discover the city... First: I went to the CU (Colorado University) campus. A huge and awesome place with open spaces and bike paths. I would love to study in a university like that one but international student year tuition is about 30 grand (That's insane!)... Second: I went to "The Hill", a small neighborhood with a few bars and restaurants. There, I had a Five Guys Burger. It was delicious! (Best fast food ever!)... Third: I went to the antiques shops in Pearl St. where I bought a Chinese/American old compass. There was also really interesting books and little things... Fourth: I had dinner with Thomas and another Couch Surfer (Erik) in Pearl St. Mall. We had Burritos and we talk about how money can actually buy happiness (If you are not happy you are probably spending it wrong). Fifth: Bike across the bike path in Boulder Creek. Great scenic bike path with a refreshing air (The average temperature in Boulder around this days is 108 Fº). Also, I took a fast run with Emory (another Couch Surfer) in the same path, after the run, we jumped into the creek! So refreshing!

En la entrada anterior conté cuan maravilloso es Boulder, ahora, contaré como me la estoy gozando!  Ya conté también que me estoy quedando en la casa de un Couch Surfer. El se llama Thomas y ha sido un bacan conmigo (Me dejó quedar por 2 semanas!). El además tiene 7 ciclas y es corredor de maratón... Le pedí prestado una de sus ciclas... Primero: Fui al CU (Universidad de Colorado) campus. Un lugar grandioso con espacios abiertos y caminos para bicicletas. Me encantaría estudiar en un lugar como esos pero el costo de un año como estudiante internacional es de 60 millones de pesos (Eso es loquisimo!)... Segundo: Fui a "La Loma", un pequeño vecindario con unos pocos bares y restaurantes. Allá me comí una hamburguesa en "Five Guys". Estaba deliciosa! (Mejor comida rápida!)... Tercero: Recorrí a las anticuarías en Pearl St. donde compré una vieja brújula Chino/Americana. También habían muchos libros y cositas interesantes... Cuarto: Comí burritos con Thomas y otro Couch Surfer (Erik) en el Mall de Pearl St. donde también hablamos de como el dinero en realidad puede comprar felicidad (Si no eres feliz, lo mas probable lo estas gastando mal). Quinto: Montada en cicla alrededor de el camino del rió de Boulder. Pintoresco camino con un aire refrescante (La temperatura promedio en estos días ha sido de 40 Cº). Además, corrí un poco con Emory (otro Couch Surfer) en el mismo camino, después de correr nos metimos al rió! Muy refrescante!

(Sculpture in Pearl St Mall... Here people don't smoke cigars)
(Escultura en el Mall de Pearl St... Aquí las personas no fuman cigarros)

(The university Deer... True Story)
(El Venado universitario... Es Cierto)

(Shows in Pearl St... Look at the people behind... Hahaha)
(Shows en Pearl St.... Miren a la gente de atras... Jajajaja)

(My new compass that is pointing East... My next stop, NYC!)
(Mi nueva brujula que esta apuntando al Este... Mi proxima parada, NYC!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario