Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

jueves, 21 de junio de 2012

Trying to Get to Boulder #2

I'm now in Boulder, Colorado. The next entries talk about what happened from Monument Valley to Boulder. Lots of things to tell... Just wait for them!

Ahora mismo estoy en Boulder, Colorado. La proximas entradas hablan de lo que pasó desde Monument Valley hasta Boulder... Mucho para contar... Solo esperen por ellas! 



(Recycling with Tina! Thanks for Picking me up by the way!)
(Reciclando con Tina! Por cierto, gracias por recogerme!)

After Three Musketeers, my nose started to bleed (This environment is really dry and I'm used to moist weather). However, the blood episodes helped me a little bit, it gave me time to meet Tina. I was walking looking for a bathroom and a woman said "Do you want to go to Boulder, Don't you" I said, "Hell Yeah!". We drove all the afternoon and part of the evening but it was too late for me to stay in Boulder (I didn't have a any place to sleep that night) So, Tina invited me to stay with her in Someone house in the mountains. In the morning, Someone offered me a job in a recycling plant, 20 bucks for 30 minutes of work (The best 30 min payed ever!) After that, Tina dropped me off in Mc Donald's where I pluged my computer and sent a Couch Request in CouchSurfing... What I am about to tell is one of the luckiest thinks I have ever told... The only request I sent was responded 15 later by Thomas so I ask them where does he live and he said "about a block from where you are"... What are the odds of that!? ... Right now, I'm still staying with Thomas.

Someone: He is a guy, I don't remember his name.

Después de los Tres Mosqueteros, mi nariz empezó a sangrar (Este ambiente es muy seco y yo estoy acostumbrado a uno mas húmedo). Sin embargo, el episodio sangriento me ayudo un poco, me dio tiempo para conocer a Tina.... Estaba caminando buscando un baño y una mujer dice "Usted quiere ir a Boulder si o que? Yo dije, "Claro que si!" Manejamos toda la tarde y parte de la noche pero era muy tarde para mi para quedarme en Boulder (No tenia ningún sitio para dormir esa noche) Entonces, Tina me invito a quedarme con ella en la casa de Alguien en la montañas. En la mañana, Alguien me ofreció un trabajo en una planta de reciclaje, 20 dolares por 30 minutos de trabajo (Los mejores 30 minutos pagados de mi vida9 Después de eso, Tina me dejo en una Mc Donald's donde conecté mi computador y envié una solicitud de sofá en CouchSurfing... Lo que estoy a punto de contar es la cosa mas suertuda que me ha pasado... La única solicitud que envié fue respondida 15 minutos después por Thomas entonces le pregunte que en donde vivía y me dijo que a una cuadra de donde yo estaba... Cuales son la portabilidades de eso!? ... Ahora mismo, me estoy quedando con Thomas

Alguien: El es un hombre, no recuerdo su nombre.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario