Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

Good Bye Middle-West, Hello East!

My time (just like it happened with the West Coast) in the Middle West is coming to an end... I had a great time in Canyons and Mountains, it wasn't easy but It was fun! ... I did have some time to rest in Boulder and now, my energy and spirit is ready to hit New York City! Tomorrow in the morning I will take 2 day bus towards East... Flat lands, Big Cities, Skyscrapers, Subways, Woody Allen... Here I Go!

Mi estadía (justo como pasó en la Costa Oeste) en el Medio-Oeste esta llegando a su fin... La pasé muy bien en Cañones y Montañas, fue dificil pero divertido! ... Tuve algo de tiempo para descansar en Boulder, y ahora, mi energía y mi espíritu están listos para tomar New York City por sus cuernos! Mañana en la mañana tomaré un bus de 2 días hacia el Este... Tierras planas, Grandes ciudades, Rascacielos, Subways, Woody Allen... Aquí Voy!

(Weird picture... Thank you Thomas, Turbo and Sarge for hosting me in such a great city! I had a blast!)
(Foto rara... Gracias Thomas, Turbo y Sarge por hospedarme en esa ciudad tan bella! La pase brutal!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario