Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

Picturesque Brooklyn.

East Coast Baby! In the next month, everything I will post will be about three cities. New York, Boston and Washington D.C... This one is from NYC. There is a lot of things to tell and not enough time to tell them. I will try to make an effort. 


Costa Este Baby! En el siguiente mes, todo lo que voy a poner va a ser acerca de tres ciudades. New York, Boston y Washington D.C... Esta es de NYC. Hay muchas cosas pera contar pero no mucho tiempo para contarlas. Trataré de hacer el esfuerzo.

(Park Slope, part of the picturesque Brooklyn)
(Park Slope, parte del pintoresco Brooklyn)

Today, after sleep till 9 o'clock en recovery my energies from the 2 days bus ride, I took my camera, 1 liter of water, a NY city guide called "Not For Tourist" (it is actually really good for tourist ;) and I started to walk. The plan was walk, just walk and see what interesting I run into. Interesting things I found, indeed. Small Antiques shops with awesome vintage clothes (Brooklyn has a Vintage/Hipster ambient), Delicious pastries and coffee shops (I think they are Delicious, I just got a smell... They where way to expensive for my budget), big, green and fun parks (There are not so much parks but the ones are there are huge!), many Pizza places (I had a slice for 2 bucks and it was delicious!),  Beautiful buildings (Just like the ones I showed before) and finally well, culture (in every street, park or place you'll find someone or something from other culture... and-that-is-awesome!)

Hoy, luego de dormir hasta las 9 en punto y recuperar mis enregias de el viaje de 2 dias en bus, tomé mi camara, un litro de agua, una guia de NY llamada "No Para turistas" (Es realmente muy buena para turistas!)  y empecé a caminar. El plan era caminar, solo caminar y ver con que me encuentro. En efecto, con muchas cosas interesantes me encontré. Pequeñas tiendas de antiguedades con ropas estilo antiguo (Brooklyn tiene un ambiente Antiguo/Hipster), Deliciosas pastelerias y cafés (Yo pienso que eran deliciosas, solo las olí... Eran muy caras para mi presupuesto). Grandes, verdes y divertidos parques (no hay muchos parques, pero los que hay son inmensos!), Pizzerias por monton (me comín un pedazo por 2 dolares y estaba riquisimo!), Bonitos edificios (justo como los que mostre anteriormente y finalmente pues, cultura (en cada calle, parque o lugar uno va a encontrar alguien o algo de otra cultura... y-eso-es-maravilloso!)

(More antique/great Building... I wish I can have the money for buy one of those)
(Mas edificios antiguos/brutales... Ojala tuviera el dinero para comprar uno de esos)

(Prospect park in Brooklyn... What you see there it is actually water... cool ah?)
(Prospect park en Brooklyn... Lo que ven ahi es realmente agua... bacano no?)

(Huge Medows)... (Grandes planicies)



(Library of Brooklyn... Huge and interesting)
(Biblioteca de Brooklyn... Grande e interesante)

(Just like I said in the last entree, New York has everything, even a Colombian place)
(Justo como dije en la entrada anterior, New York tiene de todo, incluso un sitio Colombiano)

(Arepas y Empanadas!!!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario