Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

domingo, 8 de julio de 2012

Discovering more & more of Brooklyn.

(Part of Brooklyn where we were walking... Cool neighborhood!)
(Partede Brooklyn por la que estabamos caminando... Un vecindario bacano!)


Brooklyn is all that matter to me  right now. I want to start discovering Brooklyn and its surroundings after start in the Big Apple! Also, I've been having a great time with the two girls from Sweden, Anna and Stina. Yesterday I ran with Stina in the morning and then, with Anna, we went to MoMA (Museum of Modern Art. I will put something later because I have to come back and see it all!), after seeing some exposition we went to have a burger to a grill close to the Hudson river, sadly for me, I'm 18! (I couldn't get in) ... However, I had a really good Italian pizza in Chelsea. It nice to spend some time with someone after long time alone... Today, I went with Anna to walk in a Brooklyn neighborhood call "Red Hook" really cool place, nice shops, gallerias and views from the Statue of Liberty. We walked for 4 hours and I finally had a New York Cheesecake.

Brooklyn es todo lo que me importa en este momento. Quiero empezar conociendo brooklyn y los alrededores antes de empezar en la Gran Manzana! Ademas, la he estado pasand bien con las dos chicas de Suecia, Anna y  Stina. Ayer, corrí  con Stina  en la mañana, luego, con Anna, fuimos a  MoMA   (Museo de 
Arte Moderno. Voy a poner algo luego porque tengo que volver y verlo todo!), Despues de ver la exposicion fuimos a comernos una hamburguesa cerca el rio Hudson, tristemente, yo tengo 18! (no pude entrar) ... Sin embargo, me fui a comer una Pizza intaliana muy buena en Chelsea. Es bueno pasar tiempo con personas despues de tanto tiempo solo... Hoy, fui a caminar con Anna en un vecinadrio llamado "Red Hook" un sitio bacano, buenas tiendas, galerias y vistas de la Estatua de la Libertad. Caminamos por 4 horas y finalmente me comí un Cheesecake de New York.

(Full of latinos... Baseball Saturday morning)
(Llenos de latinos... Baseball de sabado en la mañana)

(Best cheesecake I've ever had... First NY cheesecake also)
(El mejor cheesecake que me he comido... Ademas primer cheesecake in NY)


(First look of the Statue of Liberty!)
(Primer vistazo de la Estatua de la Libertad!)


(Anna)


(Peculiar chair in Red Hook... Lots of things like that around)
(Silla peculiar en Red Hook... Muchas cosas como esta alrededor)

(Having Dinner in the rooftop at sunset... A classic)
(Comiendo la cena en el techo al atardecer... Un clásico)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario