Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

domingo, 8 de julio de 2012

Happy Birthday Bro and Grandma!

(My Little Bro) ... (Mi Hermanito)

This entree is meant to say Happy Birthday to my Brother whose is turning 13 years of old! in July 9th and to my Grand mother whose Birthday was in July 4th! To my brother, well, Happy birthday little bro! Enjoy your day, have fun with friends and wait for a good present from me! I have some good things on mind... To my Grandma a huge hug and kiss and a great thank you for think about me and keep my in your mind. Love you guys! and sorry for haven't call youGrandma but I've been busy in NYC.

Esta entrada es dedicada para decir Feliz Cumpleaños a mi Hermano que va a cumplir 13 años! el 9 de Julio y a mi Abuelita quien cumplió años el 4 de Julio! A mi Hermano, pues, Feliz Cumpleaños Hermanito! Disfruta tu dia y pasala bacano con tus amigos. Espera Por un regalo bien bueno, porque tengo varios en mente... Para mi Abuela un gran abrazo y un beso y un agradecimiento por estar pensando tanto en mi y tenerme en pensamientos. Los quiero a los dos! y abuelita, perdón por no llamarte pero he estado ocupado en NYC.

(I don't have a good photo of my grandmother in my hands... I will put it later)
(NO tengo una buena foto de mi Abuela en mis manos... Pondré una luego)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario