Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

miércoles, 18 de julio de 2012

Holly Tickets!

Finally I have my computer back! So, I will probably keep updating the blog more often. It is actually better than before!


Finalmente, tengo mi computador de nuevo! Entonces, lo mas seguro es que actualizare el blog mas seguido. Es realmente mejor que antes!



You would be probably thinking, Why Tickets? well, I have in my hands two tickets to different attractions and activities. One way better  than the other but both great! 

Se estaran preguntando, Por que Tiquetes? pues, tengo en mis manos 2 tiquetes para diferentes atracciones y actividades. Uno mejor que el otro pero los dos geniales!

(This Ticket is gonna take me from NYC to Seattle. 3100 Miles across the North part of the US. It takes 72 hours, that's exactly three days to get there. The Train goes towards NYC- Chicago-Portland-Seattle... I'm going back there because I loved Seattle, and because of something else)

(Este Tiquete me vaa llevar desde NYC a Seattle. 5400 Km a travez de la parte norte de Estados Unidos. Son 72 horas, exactamente 3 dias para llegar allá. El tren va recorriendo NYC-Chicago-Portland-Seattle... Estoy volviendo porque amé a Seattle y por otra cosa)

(This Ticket  is gonna give me the privilege of seeing the midnight premier of the new movie  "Batman The Dark Night Rises" in NYC. It was shoot in NYC so it is gonna be fun to actually "live" the film... I'm also a big fan of super heroes ;))

(Este Tiquete me va a dar el privilegio de de ver la premier de medianoche de la nueva pelicula "Batman The Dark Knight Rises" en NYC. Fue filmada en aquí, entonces va a ser divertido "vivir" la pelicula realmente... Ademas, yo soy un gran fan de los super heroes ;))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario