Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

Resting Needed.

Since I came back from Yosemite, I've been resting and doing some different things then before... For instance, I've been reading more, watching some movies, riding the bike around the city and sleeping 14 hours a day! Yes, 14 hours! ... It has been pleasant and necessary though....Also, there was a change in my habits, last Monday I became a Vegetarian... The reason is because, in part of my trip I met people who told me about the evil food industry in the US, and how it's interfering in social, health and ethical issues! I don't want to start to talk a lot about this trough this Blog but everyone should be conscious of genetically modified food, the circumstances of that in our body and the process of a huge beef stake, poultry and fish in the most of the markets and chains of restaurants. 

Desde que llegue de Yosemite, he estado descansando y haciendo algunas cosas diferentes que hace unas semanas... Por ejemplo, he estado leyendo mas, viendo películas, montando en la cicla por la ciudad y durmiendo 14 horas al día! Si, 14 horas! ... Ha sido placentero y necesario.... Además, hubo un cambio en mis habitos, el Lunes me volví Vegetariano... La razón es porque, en parte de este viaje, conocí personas que me me contaron acerca dela malvada industria de alimentos en USA, y como esta esta interfiriendo en asuntos sociales, de salud y éticos! No quiero empezar a hablar mucho de esto a través de mi blog pero cada uno debería ser consciente de los alimentos genéticamente modificados, las circunstancias de eso en el cuerpo y el proceso de una gran pedazo de carne, aves y pescado en la mayoría de mercados y cadenas de restaurantes.


(No photos for today)
(Sin fotos por hoy)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario