Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

Doing Little Things.

Not always is huge plans! For instance,  I've been staying at home or doing some small things around the city... The reason is because the weather is not so neat and let's face it, weather is the mood too! Last Saturday I had a wonderful afternoon accompanied with my friend Jessy, she was my English teacher and climbing buddy while I was in Colombia for a few months. I met her mother and we took a walk across waterfront then, we met with her dad and had dinner at a Thai restaurant, it was delicious, Thank! It's nice to have dinner with Vegetarians too, it is comfier. On Sunday I stayed in the Island where I played Tennis with Mike for 3 hours. It was really good! Finally on Monday I went to Chinatown with Pina and Lisa (Pina's friend from Mexico) We had fun time there. 

No siempre hay que hacer planes grandes! Por ejemplo, estos días me he quedado en la casa o haciendo cosas pequeñas alrededor de la ciudad... La razón es porque el clima no es el mejor y hay que afrontarlo, el clima es también el humor! El Sábado pasado tuve una tarde maravillosa acompañado de mi amiga Jessy, ella fue mi profesora de ingles y compañera de escalada mientras yo estaba en Colombia por unos meses. Conocí a su mamá y luego nos fuimos a caminar por el malecón, luego nos encontramos con su papa y comimos en un restaurante Thai, estaba delicioso, Gracias! Fue divertido comer con vegetarianos, es mas tranquila la cosa. El Domingo me quedé en la isla donde jugué tenis con Mike por 2 horas. Fue muy bueno. Finalmente el Lunes fui a Chinatown con Pina y Lisa (Una amida de Pina de México) La pasamos bacano.

(Pina with a weird "Made in China" Glasses)
(Pina con unas gafas rarisimas "Hechas en China")

(Jessy and I... Behind us is the classic SF fog, it a few minutes we were completely covered by it)

(Jessy y Yo... Detras de nosotros esta la clasica neblina de SF in unos pocos minutos estabamos completamente tapados por ella)

1 comentario: