Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

For you Mamá.

This entrie is dedicated  to my Mom! An awesome, kind, friendly, lovely and awesome (I have to say it twice) woman who educated, fed and took care of me for 18 years and that she maybe will do the same after this trip, right Mom? ... I wish you the best and I hope you have a nice and fun day with my brother and relatives. I love you really much and Happy Mother's Day!

Esta entrada esta dedicada a mi Mamá! Una maravillosa, amable, amorosa, querida y maravillosa (Tengo que decirlo 2 veces) mujer quien me educó, alimentó y cuidó de mí por 18 años! Y que tal vez haga lo mismo luego de que llegue del viaje, cierto Ma? ... Te deseo lo mejor y que pases un divertido día con mi hermano y familiares. Te quiero mucho y Feliz Día de la Madre!


(My Mom! I kind of miss you!)
(Mi Mamá! Yo como que te extraño!)

(One of the newest pictures of my family (It was taken in my graduation)... Mom, Dad, Bro and Grandma... As always, I don't look so good, photos are the worst!)

(Una de las fotos mas nuevas de mi familia (Fue tomada en mi graduacion) ... Ma, Pa, Hermano y Abuela... Como siempre, yo no quedo bien, las fotos son lo peor)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario