Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

viernes, 18 de mayo de 2012

Crowded Break!

I was away in an another Camping trip which is not this one but I'll put some of it tomorrow!...... Last Wednesday I took "my" bike and decided to go out of San Francisco Area. At first, I was trying to get to Muir Woods (A national Recreational center located in the Redwoods (Those huge trees (Sequoia (too much parenthesis)))). But after asking and asking to cyclist I realized that the best plan was actually Mountain Biking... That's why, I took trails and paths to go to Muir Woods instead of taking of a boring asphalt road.... The whole trip was magnificent! I only ran into 5 people tops in 8 hours of biking, I lost the track a couple of times and fell down from the bike a couple more, however I made it! Once in the Muir Woods I went to the entrance but it wasn't free so I didn't go in. Then, I climb a little more bit and I headed to Sausalito where I took a ferry to SF downtown... I finished tired and hungry! 

He estado afuera en el campo haciendo otro paseo que no es este, pero pondré algo de el otro mañana!....... El Miércoles pasado, tomé "mi" bicicleta y decidí salir de San Francisco. Al principio mi plan era ir a Muir Woods (un área recreaciónal ubicada en los Redwoods (Esos arboles gigantes(Sequoias (muchos paréntesis)))), pero luego de preguntar y preguntar a ciclistas, me di cuenta que el mejor plan era realmente practicar ciclo montañismo... Por eso, tomé caminitos y trochas para ir a Muir Woods en vez de una carretera pavimentada. Todo el viaje fue magnifico! Solo me encontré con 5 personas en las 8 horas de cicla, me perdí un par de veces y me caí un par mas, sin embargo terminé! Una vez en Muir Woods fui a la entrada pero no era gratis así que no entre. Luego, subí un poco mas y me dirigí a Sausalito donde tomé un ferri para el centro de SF... Terminé cansado y con mucha hambre!


(Mail boxes in one of the small towns in the area)
(El correo en uno del los pequeños pueblos del área)

(The dark side of the Golden Gate Bridge... Usually the fog covers almost all of it)
(La parte oscura de el Golden Gate Bridge... Usualmente la neblina lo cubre todo)

(Mark Twain, the writer of Tom Sawyer said... The worst winter of all my life was my summer in San Francisco)

(Mark Twain, el escritor de Tom Sawyer dijo... El peor invierno de toda mi vida, fue mi verano en San Francisco)

(Sausalito, a small town where I took the ferry back home)
(Sausalito, un pequeño pueblo desde donde tomé el ferri de vuelta a casa)

(Beautiful landscape just for me and the bike)
(Bellísimo paisaje solo para mi y la cicla)

(The Redwoods, the tallest trees in the world)
(Los Redwoods, los árboles mas grandes del mundo)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario