Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

Next Plan... Yosemite!


After had a good weekend with Maria, I'm packing to go to camp in Yosemite Valley National Park, a wonderful natural spot full of climbing rocks, climbers, backpackers and many other things that have been compelling me all my life! I'm sure I will have a great time. I'm planning to stay there for 7 days or until I run out of food (Jajaja)... I'm also going to take a train to go there. First Train ever! It's gonna be fun! .... I believe there is not Internet connection on the park, so I won't put anything until I'm back.  See you when I see you.


Después de pasar un buen fin de semana con Maria, estoy ahora empacando para ir a acampar a Yosemite Valley National Park, un maravilloso lugar lleno de rocas de escalar, escaladores, backpackers  y muchas otras cosas que me han maravillado toda mi vida. Estoy seguro de que voy a pasar un buen rato. Estoy planeando quedarme allá 7 días o hasta que se me acabe la comida (Jajaja)... Además voy a tomar un tren para ir allá. Primer tren en mi vida! Va a ser divertido! ... Creo que no hay Internet en al parque, entonces no pondré nada hasta que llegue. Los veo cuando los vea.

(San Francisco from the Treasure Island... Great views everyday!)
(San Francisco desde la Isla del Tesoro... Buenas vistas todos los dias!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario