Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

Leaving Seattle, for good though?

I arrived to Mexico City the 15th... I'm sad and happy. I'm away from one family but living with other one. I will keep posting regularly.

Llegué a Cuidad de México el 15... Estoy triste y feliz. Estoy lejos de una familia pero viviendo con otra. Voy a seguir posteando regularmente.




That great dinner ended really good, I felt that I was ready to go. but I stil had a day to spend in Seattle and with Abby. On Friday, I woke up early, I went to buy some other things that crossed my mind in the morning and I got ready for have dinner with Abby... My Godfather gave me a really good gift and he also said, and I'm quoting him "Take you girl out to Dinner". Well, that's exactly what I did. Abby picked me up in my place and we went to Poppy, a delicious restaurant where we had a Thali (an Indu plate based in a lot of small plates in the plate... to much plates ah?) but with North West ingredients and recipes. We had a wonderful time and an amazing food in our bellies at the end... Good way to end my last night in Seattle... Then, I said my last words and good byes to Claire, Nate, Dan and Carolyn. Hugs and some tears were involve. I will miss you guys a lot... My flight was at 7 o'clock next morning, so I had to wake up at 4... Once the morning came I said good bye to Cass and Kim and Abby took me to the airport... To Kim and Cass, Thank you so much guys, my summer living in you place was awesome! you two treated me like a son... In the Airport I was anxious and stressed a little bit, my two bag were really heavy and I was leaving Seattle! I finally said bye to the last two persons left (The two closest ones) Abby and Kim... It was hard to say bye but the only thing I can say here is... we will meet again.

Esa maravillosa cena termino muy bien, me sentí listo para irme. Pero, todavía tenia otro día en Seattle con Abby. El Viernes, me desperté temprano, fui a comprar otras cosas que necesitaba que se me habia pasado por alto y me preparé para la cena con Abby... Mi padrino me dio un muy buen regalo y también me dijo, y estoy citándolo "Lleva a tu chica a cenar a algún sitio". Pues, eso fue exactamente lo que hice. Abby me recogió en mi casa y fuimos a Poppy, Un delicioso restaurante donde ordenamos un Thali  (un plato Hindu basado en mucho platos pequeños en un plato... muchos platos ah?) pero con ingredientes y recetas del Noroeste. La pasamos muy muy bien y con buena comida en nuestros estómagos el final... Buena forma de pasar mi ultima noche en Seattle... Luego, dije mis ultimas palabras de adiós a Claire, Nate, Dan y Carolyn. Abrazos lágrimas estuvieron involucrados. Los extrañaré bastante... Mi vuelo era a las 7 de la mañana del día siguiente, entonces, me tenia que levantar  a las 4... Una vez la mañana llego, le dije adiós a Cass.  Kim y Abby me llevaron al aeropuerto... A Kim y a Cass, muchas gracias por este maravilloso verano! Me trataron como parte de la familia... En el aeropuerto estaba un poco ansioso y estresado un poco, mis dos maletas estaban muy pesadas y además estaba dejando Seattle! Finalmente dije adiós las dos ultimas personas (las mas cercanas) Abby y  Kim...Fue duro despedirme, pero lo único que puedo decir aquí es... Nos volveremos a ver.

(Beautiful afternoon from Kim and Cass house... Magic place, that's the Green State!)
(Bella tarde en la casa de Kim y Cass... Mágico lugar, ese es el Estado Verde!)


(Seattle from Gas Works Park... I had a few picnics there. Great place and great views!)

(Seattle desde Gas Works... Tuve unos cuantos picnics allá. Buen lugar y buena vista!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario