Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

About to Say Good Bye.

I arrived to Mexico City the 15th... I'm sad and happy. I'm away from one family but living with other one. I will keep posting regularly.

Llegué a Cuidad de México el 15... Estoy triste y feliz. Estoy lejos de una familia pero viviendo con otra. Voy a seguir posteando regularmente.


After Shopping and more Shopping, after finishing to pack. Before start to think about the future I have ahead, before seeing my self in Mexico, I had to say good bye to all my "family" from Seattle. It wasn't easy. The last month was magic. I felt really conected with the people I met and and with the city I lived in... On Thursday (2 days before I left) Kim, Cass, Dan, Carolyn, Claire, Nate, Abby (That's the fam) and me had a wonderful dinner at Abby's... Dan and Carolyn made about 4 BBQ while I was there. I was invited to all of them and in each of them there was delicious Salmon. On Thursday however, Dan made Sausages for me and they were Great!... Wonderful night! Thank you guys!I will miss so much things some of them... Carolyn and the every-night-ice-cream and the great talks, Dan and his BBQ and stories, Kim and his fabulous sense of humor and his amazing cooking recipes, Cass and her love for the garden and the animals, Claire and her excitement to go to Medellin, Nate and his Beer and Meed brewery... Abby,  I will miss every single second we had together, I will miss when you offered me Tea and I said no, but I still had a sip. I will miss your smell, I will miss all of you.

Después de las compras y mas compras, después de terminar de empacar. Antes de empezar a pensar en el futuro, antes de verme en México, tuve que despedirme de toda mi "familia" de Seattle. No fue fácil, el pasado fue mágico. Me sentí muy conectado con las personas que conocí y con la cuidad en la que viví... El jueves (2 días antes de irme) Kim, Cass, Dan, Carolyn, Claire, Nate, Abby (esa es la "familia") y yo tuvimos una deliciosa cena en la casa de Abby... Dan y Carolyn hicieron 4 BBQ mientras estuve allá. Yo estuve invitado a todas ellas y en cada una hubo Salmón. Sin embargo, el Jueves, Dan hizo Salchichas para mi y estuvieron brutales... Una comida maravillosa! Muchas Gracias! Voy a extrañar muchas cosas,algunas de ellas... Carolyn, el Helado-de-cada-noche y las buenas charlas, Dan, su BBQ y sus historias, Kim, su fabuloso sentido del humor y sus maravillosas recetas de cocina, Cass y su amor por el jardín y los animales, Claire y su emoción de ir a Medellín, Nete y su cerveceria... Abby, voy a extrañar cada momento que estuvimos juntos, voy a extrañar cuando me ofrecías Té y yo decía que no, pero igualmente me tomaba un traguito. Voy a extrañar tu olor, voy a extrañar todo de ti.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario