Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

Flying to Mexico! Already in Mexico!


When I was on the airport in Seattle I was stressed and anxious. My bags like I said in one of the last entries were really heavy (In an international flight you can take 2 bags of 50 pounds with you). I was almost sure that I had to pay extra. However, my luck came again and... each bag weighted 47.5 pounds! few more T-shirts and I would have had to pay extra... I crossed immigration with no problems and I got on the plane. I slept like a baby until I arrived L.A to take the connection. Then, in the plane to Mexico, I slept like a baby too. I arrived Mexico with no problems. My family was waiting for me in the entrance. My aunt Claudia, my uncle Juan, and my two cousins Laura and Santiago... It was wonderful to see at least part of my family again... That same day, the independence of Mexico was taking place all around the country. Mexicans as I see are really patriotic and great lovers of their land. The parties around the city were huge, laud and fun! I went to have dinner with my family and some of there friends. At 12 o'clock we shouted "El Grito de Independencia". Tacos, Tortillas, Fried Beans and Pozole (a delicious soup with Chili and Corn) were on the table ready to be eaten! Being in Latino america give me the feeling of home already.


Cuando estaba en el aeropuerto en Seattle, estaba estresado y ansioso. Mis maletas estaban pesadísimas (en un vuelo internacional uno puede llevar 2 maletas de 25 kilos cada una). Estaba casi seguro de que tenia que pagar de mas. Sin embargo, mi suerte vino otra vez.... Cada maleta pesó 24 Kilos! unas cuantas camisetas mas y hubiera pagado extra... Pasé por inmigración sin problemas y me subí en el avión. Dormí como un bebe hasta que llegue a L.A para tomar la conexión. Luego, en el avión hacia México, dormí como un bebe también. Llegue a México sin ningún problema y justo en la puerta mi familia me estaba esperando. Mi tía Claudia, mi tío Juan, y mis primos Santiago y Laura... Fue maravilloso siquiera poder ver una parte de mi familia otra vez... En ese mismo instante, el día de la independencia de México estaba tomando lugar por todo el país. Los Mexicanos, como yo veo, son muy patrioticos y grandes amantes de su tierra. Las fiestas que había por toda la ciudad eran grandisimas y divertidas. Yo fui a a una comida con mi familia y unos cuantos amigos. A las 12 de la noche gritamos "El Grito de Independencia". Tacos, Tortillas, Frijoles y Pozole (Una deliciosa sopa de Maíz y Chile) estaban en la mesa listos para ser devorados! Estando en latinoamerica me da la sensación de casa.

(I woke up just once on the plane and this is what I saw)
(Me desperté una vez en el avion y esto fue lo que vi)

(Mexico D.F.)

(Pozole)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario