Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

martes, 7 de agosto de 2012

Back in Seattle, Happy in Seattle!

24 Hours ago I arrive to Seattle after 3 days in a Train. The Trip was really nice, comfy and fun, way better than a Greyhound Bus (I will get to that later)... I'm staying in Kim's and Cass House (Just like 7 months ago). The house is Beautiful! (just like I left it 7 months ago hahaha). I'm really happy to be here again and enjoy this wonderful city... I also had a fun first day and night with Abby (I met her 7 months ago She is someone I really like) and some of her friends.

Hace 24 horas llegue a Seattle, después de 3 días en Tren. El viaje estuvo muy bacano, cómodo y divertido, mucho mejor que los Buses de Greyhound (Contare mas tarde sobre eso)... Me estoy quedando en la Casa de Kim y Cass (como hace 7 meses). La casa esta muy bonita (justo como la deje hace 7 meses Jajaja). Estoy Feliz de estar de vuelta y de disfrutar esta maravillosa ciudad... También, la pasé muy bacano mi primer día y noche con Abby (la conocí hace 7 meses. Ella es alguien que me gusta mucho) y algunos de sus amigos.

(Seattle type of day... Hopefully it will be better tomorrow)
(Clima de Seattle... Con suerte va a estar mejor mañana)



I Have a lot of thing to put on the blog of New York and the Train Ride... I will try to write that as soon as possible! Good stories ahead!

Tengo muchas cosas para poner en el Blog de Nueva York y de el Tren... Voy a intentar escribir eso cuanto antes! Buenas historias a continuación!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario