Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

Museums in Portland... Lots of Pics!

Portland Art Museum.
Portland Art Museum.

Portland has several big museums, so a couple of days ago I was asking myself which is the best to see? ... So, walking in the "Museums street", I asked an old man  -- "Could you please recommend me a good museum?" and the man said -- "Let me invite you to the Portland Art museum. First that is the best one and second I have a membership so I can invite someone for free". Am I lucky or what? I had a great time there. One of the expositions was outstanding! Also, there was something like 10 people in all that huge space. It was a calm and relaxing time.

Portland tiene unos cuantos grandes museos, entonces unos cuantos días atrás me estaba preguntando cual sera el mejor ... Entonces, caminando el "La calle de los Museos", le pregunte a un hombre bastante viejo -- "Me podría por favor recomendar un buen museo? y el viejo dijo -- " Dejame invitarlo al Museo de Portland. Primero, es el mejor, y segundo yo tengo una membresia y puedo invitar a alguien gratis. Soy un de buenas o que? La pase bacano. Una de las exposiciones fue brutalísima! Además, habia como 10 personas en todo el museo. Fue relajante y calmado.






(The above pictures are from an exposition of John Frame, a filmmaker, photographer and manual artist... His work is outstanding! Everything looks real and unreal at the same time... Sentimental and fake)

(Las fotos de arriba son de una exposicion de John Frame, un productor de cine, fotógrafo y artista plastico... Su trabajo es impresionante! Todo luce real y no real al mismo tiempo... Sentimenta y falso)


(Tipical museum look... To be acquired, Renascence room)
(Clasica vista de museo...  Para ser especificos, salon Renacentista)

(Just me there... I could have robbed one of those paintings... Shut!)
(Solo yo... Pude haber robado uno de esos cuadros... Mier%&) 

(Drawing what was drawn)
(Dibujando lo dibujado)

(I recorded a short story about a secret thing... It would be on-line in a few days... I'll put the link then)
(Grabé una pequeña hisrtoria hacer de un objeto secreto... Va a estar online un unos dias... Pondré el link)


OMSI (Science and Industry museum).
OMSI (Museo de Indutria y Ciencia).

Today, I went to OMSI for two reasons. First, the day was awful! It has been raining really hard!  Second, I love science and "Industry"... When I just walked in, I ran into an exposition of LEGO Art! Awesome right? It was full of kids and mothers but it was interesting though.

Hoy, fui a OMSI por dos razones. Primero, el día estuvo una peye. Ha estado lloviendo mucho! Segundo, me encanta la ciencia y la "industria" ... Cuando entre, me encontré con una exposición de Arte LEGO! Brutal no? Estaba lleno de niños pero estuvo bueno.


(LEGO Faces!)...(Caras de LEGO!)


(Peace by piece)...(Paz por pieza)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario