Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

Last Day Portland!

My week in Portland has ended. I had a good time here in Jeff's enjoying his company, I also enjoyed the amazing city and the friendly people.  Thanks Jeff for having me in your house and invited me to have dinner all the time.... Now, San Francisco is the next stop, I'm heading there today at 11 O'clock with a girls from France and a guy from Portland, It'll be like 15 hours of driving.

Mi semana en Portland ha terminado. La pase muy bueno donde Jeff disfrutando de su compañía, también disfrute mucho la maravillosa ciudad y  la amigable gente. Gracias Jeff por tenerme como huésped e invitarme a comer... Ahora, San Francisco es la siguiente parada, Estaré manejando  para allá hoy a las 11 en punto con una chica de Francia y un man de Portland, van a ser 15 horas  de viaje.

(I took a 5 hours walk to the Pittock Mansion. Up there I ran into this beautiful view of Mt. Hood and Downtown Portland)

(Tomé una caminata de 5 horas hacia la Mansión Pittock. Allá arriba, me topé con esta maravillosa  vista de el Monte Hood y el centro de Portland)

(Mt. St. Helen... From the Pittock Mansion)
(Monte St. Helen...  Desde la Mansión Pittock)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario