Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

martes, 17 de abril de 2012

Leaving Seattle and Arriving Portland.




Leaving Seattle.
Dejando Seattle.

Since last Saturday I started to pack and prepared to move to Portland, one of the biggest cities in Oregon State (South of Seattle)... First, I searched for transportation going Portland. I looked for buses and trains but what I really used was Rideshare  (A transportation method where you can ask to people that are going to other places a seat in their car) through Craigslist, an awesome Internet site where you can find everything, sell everything and buy everything! Second, I say "Goodbye" to  Tyler  who I spend a lot of time with, my time in Seattle would not be good with out her. Third, I packed all my stuff delicately and finally I gave a huge thanks and good bye to Kim and Cass, a wonderful hosts and people who apart of host me, treated me as their son. Amazing company, delicious food and lots of Snickers!


Desde el Sábado pasado empecé a empacar y a preparar mi salida a Portland, una de las ciudades mas grandes del estado de Oregon (Al sur de Seattle)... Primero, busque por transportes para Portland. Busque buses y trenes, pero lo que realmente use fue "Ride Share"! ( Un método de transporte en donde uno le pide a personas que viajas a otros sitios un asiento es el carro de ellos) a través de Craigslist, un sitio brutal de Internet en donde uno puede encontrar de todo! Vender de todo! Y comprar de todo! Segundo, le dije adios a Tyler, quien paso mucho tiempo conmigo, mi estadía en Seattle no hubiera sido tan buena sin ella. Tercero, empaque todas mis cosas delicadamente y finalmente dí unas "Grandes Gracias" y "Adiós" a Kim y Cass, unos maravillosos anfitriones y personas que aparte de hospedarme, me trataron como a un hijo. Increíble compañía, deliciosa comida y muchas Snickers!   



("RideSharing" with two friendly girls from California! We talked about American history, American politics and how Multinational companies are making evil plans to own every single seed in the world! They also recommended me a great place to go in South Dakota, a indigenous tribe that has a huge reservation)
--Provided by Chilan, Michelle, and RideJoy - Craigslist--

("RideSharing" con dos amigables mujeres de California! Hablamos mucho de la historia Americana, Política de América y como Multinacionales están haciendo planes para tener cada semilla del planeta! Además me recomendaron un buen lugar en el Sur de Dakota, una tribu indígena que vive en un gran parque)
--Previsto por Chilan, Michelle y RideJoy - Craigslist --



Arriving Portland.
Llegando a Portland.

After that nice Ride, I arrived to Portland and... with my bag on my shoulders I walked for almost an hour trying to cross a highway, like a freaking small Ant in a huge forest! ... Suddenly i found a place to cross and I went to Jeff's house (Kim's Brother), What a friendly and nice person! I will stay here for a few days. 

Después de ese buen viaje, Llegue a Portland y... con mi gran morral al hombro camine como una hora intentando pasar una avenida, como una pequeña hormiga en un bosque! ... De repente, encontré un lugar para cruzar y fui a la Casa de Jeff (Hermano de Kim). Una buena persona! Me quedaré aquí por un par de días.

(The wide view from Jeff's apartment, there is basically NO downtown!) 
(Una amplia vista desde el apartamento de Jeff, Básicamente NO hay un centro)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario