Telling part of this amazing adventure that i have been dreaming and living... well, one of the thousands i have in mind. Telling emotions, telling landscapes, feelings...


Contando parte de esta aventura que he estado soñando y viviendo.... bueno, una de miles que tengo en mente. Contando emociones, contando paisajes, sentimientos...

To be able to listen to them I think you will have to download Spotify. It's worth it though, it's a great app!

Para poder escucharlas creo que tienen que descargar Spotify. Sin embargo, vale la pena, es un buena aplicación!

sábado, 17 de marzo de 2012

Calm Times.

Hey There! I haven't' written for a long time (Almost 1 week) because actually, there is not so much amazing things to tell, write or show. Currently I'm staying in Julien's and Alexa's apartment, I'm having a great time, we talk a lot of interesting things and watch some movies at night. Plus they are a life savers for me... In the Couch looking I hadn't luck but I'm still trying to find one. The next week is my last one in Vancouver and Canada, I will take a bus to Seattle on Saturday or Sunday, once there, I'm going to look for a job in a farm or something related to the nature. The weather is way better than a few weeks ago, almost everyday there's sun!...... By the way, There is a new video in my Blog, just below of  "My personal data"... It has a train track picture.

Hola! No he escrito por un largo tiempo (casi una semana) porque actualmente no hay mucho que contar, escribir o mostrar. En estos momentos me estoy quedando en la casa de Julien y Alexa. En la búsqueda del sofá no he tenido mucha suerte, pero sigo intentando. La próxima semana es muy ultima en Vancouver y en Canadá, voy a coger un bus para Seattle el sábado o domingo, una vez allá, voy a buscar trabajo en una granja o en algo relacionado con la naturaleza. El clima esta mucho mejor que hace unas semanas, casi diario hay sol!.... Ademas, hay un video nuevo en mi blog, justo abajo de "Datos personales"... tiene una imagen de unos rieles de tren.


(That's my view from my chair in the apartment. In this past days i spent my time in internet, watching movies, reading some things, looking for couches and having fun with How I Met Your Mother!)

(Esas es mi vista desde el silla de el apartamento. En estos últimos días, he gastado mi tiempo en Internet, viendo películas, leyendo algunas cosas, buscando sofás y disfrutando de How I Met Your Mother!)


(Bus Tickets.... Tiquetes de Bus)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario